2020 SPRING REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Spring classes start Monday April 6th, 2020 and run until Saturday June 27th, 2020.
HOW TO REGISTER
If you would like to register your child in one of our exciting programs, download, print and fill out the registration form. Please drop off the completed form and a cheque payable to Dakota Gymnastics Academy (emailed forms and e-transfers are also accepted) to our gym at 621 Oxford Street during class hours to guarantee your spot. Completed registrations forms will be accepted at the first class, but your spot is only guaranteed once payment is received.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register or reserve your spot today!
CURIOUS ABOUT GYMNASTICS?
At Dakota Gymnastics Academy, we realize kids often want to try things out before committing. We offer one-time tryout/assessment class. Price for 1 hour class is $15. Price for 1.5 hour class is $20.
Maybe you just want to check it out? We would also love it if you stopped by with your child to see our facility, meet the coaches and watch a class!
- In order to guarantee your spot in a class, payments must be submitted when you register.*
- Recreational classes must be paid in full, including the membership and equipment fee before the first class.
- Pre-competitive and Competitive athletes who train multiple times per week may pay monthly (the membership and equipment fee must be paid the with the first month's payment).
- Post-dated cheques will need to be submitted for the monthly fees.
- Athletes who have not paid will not be allowed on the gym floor to train.
- Payments can be made by cash, cheque or e-transfer to email@example.com.
- When paying by e-transfer, please include the name of your child(ren) in the message!
- Class fees are not pro-rated due to holidays and no make-up classes will be offered.
- The $45 non-refundable annual registration fee. This fee is paid once per year. If you have multiple children attending classes, the fee needs to be paid for each child.
- The $25 annual non-refundable equipment maintenance fee is required with your registration (note: this fee only needs to be paid once per family per year).
- Refunds are offered up to 2 weeks after a class has begun. Refunds are subject to a $30 administrative fee as well as the cost of classes that have already been held. Please notify us the day before your class begins if you wish to cancel or there will be a charge for that class. There will be no refunds after the second week of class.
* If you've applied for funding assistance, please contact us so that we can try to accomodate your family!
Not sure if you can afford it? KidSport and Jumpstart are national not-for-profit organizations that provide financial assistance for registration fees and equipment to kids aged 18 and under. Please visit their websites for more information!
We offer discounts for families with multiple children and children who participate multiple times per week.
- Families with more than one child enrolled receive a 10% discount for each additional child.
- Athletes who train for 3 hours or more a week receive a 10% discount.
- Athletes who train for 5 hours or more a week receive a 20% discount.
- Athletes who train for 7 hours or more a week receive a 30% discount.
- There is a maximum discount of 30% per child.